Friday, July 11, 2014

Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was in an unfamiliar place and trying to figure out where I was, but all around, my immediate surroundings dropped off into a vast, empty, dark space. Like little islands floating in the universe. My floating island morphed every now and then into a new sort of scenery...new rooms, new landscapes, but always detached from anything else around it. I assume it has to do with my feelings of displacement, and my inability to decide where I want to exist in this world. It was a stressful dream, and it annoys me that my anxiety carried over into the part of my day where I'm supposed to be resting.

Later, I dreamed that my parents and I stopped at Sally's Beauty Supply to get some hair dye, but they no longer carried any hair dyeing products. It was awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment