Monday, November 2, 2009

Ew.

My apartment is disgusting. There is still a ton of stuff all over the floor from the move; I just haven't had the time to find a place for it all.

Also, my roommate's kitten is peeing everywhere, and somehow, only on my stuff. He's peed on all of my reusable shopping bags, except one, my color chart, my shoes, and my light box for photography, which is now useless because it has a big yellow stain on it. He's also peed on the carpet several times...and somehow I'm always the one home when he does it, so I always have to clean it up. The apartment smells like urine and there is litter all over the floor. None of us own a vacuum cleaner, so I'm going to go to the store today or tomorrow to buy one. I got my tax return check just in time because I'm about to go crazy.

I don't even like being home, so I avoid it. Its sad because I have a cat, too, and I feel bad for leaving him all the time. We have to find a way to make that kitten stop peeing everywhere except his litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment