Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Saturday in Need of Improvement

I woke up this morning feeling terribly groggy because I went to bed ridiculously late, then slept in till almost noon. I figured I would adjust eventually and went about my day as usual. I watched some of the USF vs PITT game, but it wasn't much of a battle...we were pretty much handing PITT the victory with smiles on our faces. "Yes, sir, please, cream us." Alberto came by for a little while. When he left I got ready and went to work.

I found out that USF lost 41 - 14. Absolutely disgraceful. I heard they took BJ Daniels out...if that's true, I feel pretty badly for him. Anyway, work went fine for awhile. When it was time for my break, I began to notice I was getting chills. By the time my break was over, I knew I had a fever. My head was heavy and hot and I was shivering and sweating at the same time.

I had some waves of nausea as the night went on as well. I knew I was going to throw up....it was like a sleeping dragon, ready to rise and attack me at any moment. Some how, I did not find myself in a moment of trauma while hovering over the toilet bowl. The nausea eventually went away, for which I am very grateful. Vomiting is one of the worst things I can think of. Eventually I went home early. I was kind of light headed and so hot that I could feel the heat rising out of my shirt and hitting me in the face.

Now I can barely keep my eyes open....I'm pretty sure I just need some rest. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment